[nabs-l] more on Learning Ally

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 02:33:21 UTC 2012

Marsha,

Apparently their new download manager software is inaccessible,
as well as some of the features of their Web site, as is evident
in the recent thread on
this list entitled "seems we have lost an ally," which is a very
true statement it seems.  I still say contact the NFB; this seems
to be an issue that would be better resolved by the blind working
together and with one strong, loud voice in the form of the
Federation's advocacy.  I have not contacted Dr.  Maurer yet as I
suggested in a recent post about this topic, as I am waiting to
see how it all plays out before I get the Federation involved.
It seems that many of us have contacted RFBD's customer service
department about this issue and have been very stern about it,
which is a good thing.  To all of those who contacted RFBD as of
this writing, and to those who are planning to contact them,
please keep us posted on any response you get from them.
Thanks,

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan