[nabs-l] News, about Learning Ally

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 7 15:39:04 UTC 2012

Everyone,
If you do post private comments to a public list, you should remove the
sender's name.
Its almost flaming to post private email from someone to a public list. So
at least remove their name. Copy and paste in the note rather than
forwarding. Someone forwarded the note from the CEO; that is fine IMO,
because it was a general email sent to all customers. I got one too.
If you copy and paste the text in, no one sees the sender's name in the
email headings

Just saying. I know if I were delivering a service,  I would not want a
customer to post a private message to a public list.

Ashley