[nabs-l] message for RJ

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 00:18:25 UTC 2012

My friend found a good driver using Craigslist. I haven't done this
myself, but I have made other purchases on Craigslist that went well,
so it could work. Just be sure to interview your potential drivers via
phone first.
You could also try Facebook Marketplace or your school's employment service.
I'm not sure what others pay their drivers? I think it is generally
good to offer an hourly wage along with a per-mile rate (typically
around $.3 per mile) to pay for gas.
Arielle