[nabs-l] to Joshua and list

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Sun Jan 8 20:51:18 UTC 2012

	Hello anne marie,

Thanks for your help and suggestions in clariflying to us all of
the threads that has been going on here on the list with learning
allay and, your willingness to assist us off the list with the
web site and all. I will keep your email address handy and, I
will if you don't mind pass on your email address if possible.

Thanks again and, I will talk to you soon.

Hugs,
amy