[nabs-l] Results of my Rehab meeting

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 01:11:41 UTC 2012

Oh, I see.  What about Bookshare?

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan

 ----- Original Message -----
From: Joshua Lester <jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
<nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Date sent: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 18:56:00 -0600
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] Results of my Rehab meeting

I was able to talk to the instructor, via E-mail.
I'm going to get my books from Learning Ally.
The DSB needed to be notified, 6 months ahead of time, in order
to get
my books in Braille, which is impossible, because, how can I
know, 6
months ahead of time, what classes I need to take?
This is crazy!
Blessings, Joshua