[nabs-l] Results of my Rehab meeting

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 11 01:57:54 UTC 2012

Chris,
Usually books in braille are not available in college. And if they are they
need lots of advance notice to  transcribe them. Most students will not know
the textbook title five or six months in advance. Often a professor chooses
the book and he/she does not decide til the next semester what to pick.