[nabs-l] Rehab Counselors, and ignorance of blindness

Carly carlymih at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 11 19:10:10 UTC 2012

Joshua,

What a self centered, insensitive response to workers who, as a rule
are way overworked! It isn't all about you and your PackMate which,
in my opinionis a piece of shit anyway.
Besides, are you trying to tell us that you have never used a wrong
term, particularly about something with which you have ZERO, familiarity?
PLEASE!