[nabs-l] Rehab Counselors, and ignorance of blindness

Gloria G gloria.graves at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 19:23:16 UTC 2012

I came to this site because I thought it was a place where students can get
help from other experienced students on accomidations or other things
regarding college and possibly the work world. This cite has been a
disapointment because I only hear people ganging up and complaing about
others who have no control of what is going on. I don't think this cite and
its users would want to be known as complainers. Please find some
possitivity in the world.