[nabs-l] Results of my Rehab meeting

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 19:25:25 UTC 2012

Why are you not taking music appreciation? When I took it (I also took a
philosophy class) I found the Music appreciation to be much easier.
I wonder why the DSB needs to know 6 months ahead of time? THe only reason I
can think of is that they don't have a Braille embosser and they're sending
the books away to a Braille production company.
I hope you get a pac mate. Either that or a netbook with a Bralle display
(which is cheaper).

Hope Paulos