[nabs-l] Twitter question

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 18:35:43 UTC 2012

Carly,

Maybe he didn't know at the time of his posting of this question
that there was an option to leave his Tweets unprotected so he
didn't have to accept follower requests; I know I didn't.  FYI,
with Facebook there is no setting to tell Facebook to let anyone
friend you; you have to accept every friend request you receive.
So when I read his question, I thought it was a good one.  I
didn't know that you could set Twitter to unprotect your account
and just let anyone follow you; I was used to Facebook's set-up.
So, this thread helped me too, as I will probably get a Twitter
soon, and I needed to know that before I go into my account and
somebody just followed me without my approval.  Without this
knowledge, I wouldn't know what was going on.  So, he may not be
up-tight about who follows him, but he may not have known and was
asking more experienced Twitter users a question about it so he
can gain more knowledge.  Nothing wrong with that!

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan