[nabs-l] Rehab Counselors, and ignorance of blindness

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 18:36:08 UTC 2012

He did; it's called a PacMate.

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan

 ----- Original Message -----
From: "Gloria G" <gloria.graves at gmail.com
<nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Date sent: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 13:15:01 -0600
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] Rehab Counselors, and ignorance of
blindness

Hi,
I don't mean to so9und like a smart alic, but the rehab counselor
is there
to help students get through school, but altumitly it is the
students
responsibility I feel to voice what they need as far as services
and
technology.  It is no need to make a big deal over a mess up on
words because
you as the student should have done your research and know what
piece of
technology you would be interested in trying out or using.