[nabs-l] Yoga Course

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 15 00:41:51 UTC 2012

oh boy. Good luck. I tried kundalini yoga but that is more meditative than
regular yoga; it would have been fine, but that summer I had conflicts.
Have the instructor be verbal and show you what to do. Since it’s the
college, he/she should have office hours; they could help you then too.
Yoga is a series of positions, called poses, where you hold them for a
period of time and then move on. Its done on the floor plus a few standing
poses. Many people find it relaxing.