[nabs-l] Windows Media Player and WinAmp questions

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 05:26:50 UTC 2012

Hi Julie,

Glad it's not just me! WinAmp definitely seems more accessible
and easier to use than Windows Media Player; thanks for the
input! I don't know why it still wants to play in Windows Media,
but someone replied to me off-list saying that I can change the
default player setting in the context menu from within a media
file.  I just hope I don't lose the file due to that Windows
Media Player streaming problem before I can get into the context
menu and change the setting.  Thanks for the input!

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan