[nabs-l] Interesting iPhone accessory...

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 05:34:56 UTC 2012

Whwuat I'm saying is that I have a friend in Daytona Beach who
could use this accessory.  I'm not going to put her name on this
e-mail in case somebody has to say something and she gets word of
it.  Whuat I'm saying is where in the Daytona beach area could
you get the Mini Key?
Also, where in Denver could you get this Mini Key?
beth