[nabs-l] translating apps that blind people can use for fb sstatuses in other languages

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 05:37:44 UTC 2012

Hi, all.
If you're like me, then you know what it's like to have more than
700 FB friends and some speak not only English, but Dutch and
German.  I was wondering if there was a way to translate Facebook
statuses from German to English, then if you want to comment on
someone's status again, write it in English, then using the same
app, translate it into German and so on.  Any ideas?
Beth