[nabs-l] Wheelchairs was Re: Why is it important to join an organization of theblind?

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Wed Jan 18 05:57:51 UTC 2012

OMG, there is nothing that I hate more than when people think that I need a
wheelchair. At some point I plan to do research on this, but it might be
that when you tell the people at the airport on the departure end that you
will need assistance at your destination, they think that this means that
you will need a wheelchair.