[nabs-l] NFBMD Day in Annapolis (was re: latest on the Fair Wages for Workers with Disabilities Act

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 17:24:33 UTC 2012

Hi Nate,

Thank you! Anil Lewis will also probably be there, so you could
ask him if you see him.  Please let me know how Annapolis goes!
By the way, to everyone else on the list (so you know what we're
talking about,) the NFB of Maryland has a day in January, soon
after the Maryland General Assembly starts its session each year,
where we go to Annapolis and meet with our state legislators.
For anyone interested, I have attached the fact sheets for the
issues we are focusing on for this year's day in Annapolis.
Thanks,

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan