[nabs-l] my IT class and html questions

jeff crouch jeffanel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 13:03:03 UTC 2012

Hello this is jeff crouch hear, I am a 15 year old web designer, and
to Ashley, a free publisher that i use is co.cc, hear is there link
http://www.co.cc

I am also seeking help with the web design stuff, i am good but not
that good, If anyone would like to contact me and eather I help you
with creating a sight or you can previde information for the different
stuff in code, you can e mail me off list, or add me on skype, my user
name is
magic2127
it will come up as jeff c.

i hope you have a good day.