[nabs-l] school is not accomodating

jeff crouch jeffanel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 20:46:48 UTC 2012

Well i wish it was just as easy to talk to the school, but in flint MI
money is so so tite, and the sad thing is that they have all the money
to fix the parking lot and the roof, but they can't even comply with
the braille signage, i mean there almost 22 years late, it would be
like turning in a asignment almost 22 years late, and you would get a
grade of an (e), if my school was graded on the accessibility, they
would fail hands down. I am trying to get this problem resolved,
because were getting some new 7th graders in and for peet sake, how
are they going to find there classes, and one of the men's bathroom
signs are 6 feet or more above the ground. This is out raging. Sorry
to vent like this, but this is something that need's to be taken care
of.

thanks all

with love
jeff crouch