[nabs-l] My Math Lab accessibility

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 23:40:41 UTC 2012

Thanks, Ashley.  Does anyone else who is currently in a math
course know if MyMathLab is accessible?  That's interesting,
Ashley.  My friend is using JAWS 13 I believe, but I'm not sure.
He's also using Windows 7.  You guys have my permission to
forwadrd my initial email to the Electronics or Math lists.
Whichever lists might help.
Beth