[nabs-l] laptop preference

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 01:53:56 UTC 2012

I use an HP laptop running Windows 7.  All the things you
mentioned, except for an SD card slot, are available on the HP
models.  Just tell the salesperson you want one with a number
pad.  If you get Microsoft Office on the laptop, you'll have
Outlook on it.  Hope this helps!

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan