[nabs-l] My Math Lab accessibility

Brianna Scerenscko bfs1206 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 04:38:30 UTC 2012

Mymathlab is acessable with Jaws 12 only at this point.  It's
accessable for the most part; Jaws doesn't read the graphs of corse,
and it also may read certain problems a little funny because of the
way they're written in print, however, after a few attempts at the
problem, I think I got the jist of what the problem was and was able
to solve it.  There are many buttons on the site that you have to use,
but don't worry, they're all accessable.
Hope this helps.

--
Brianna Scerenscko