[nabs-l] school is not accomodating

David Dodge daviddod at buffalo.edu
Mon Jan 23 01:06:56 UTC 2012

I tend to agree that any student, blind or otherwise, that is going to
spend a significant amount of time taking college level courses should have
a laptop. Today, laptops are relatively easy to afford and range from small
netbooks to larger models.

David
David Dodge
Doctoral Degree Granting Institutions Rep.
State University of New York Student Assembly
English Major
University at Buffalo
306 Clemens Hall
Buffalo, NY 14260