[nabs-l] (no subject)

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 03:07:17 UTC 2012

Hello All,
I recently updated to Microsoft 2010 on my windows 7 computer. So far
the program seems to be working just fine. I've had to google a few
things, but quite frankly anyone using the new Microsoft Office Suite
has probably done the same, just because it is a new program that we
are not accustomed to.
I agree with David Andrews that we should really try to learn the
software before condemning it.
Sincerely,
Mary

--