[nabs-l] microsoft product accessibility

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Mon Jan 23 05:30:25 UTC 2012

Hello Ashley,

As to your questions on using access and publisher with ms office 2010 I can't answer you on that since I haven't played around with those applications. But, I'm sure that you can figure them out and, I'm sure that they are accessible with jfw....

As to excel being accessible with jjfw and, with ms office 2010 it's still pretty accessible with jfw. I have used it through ms office 2010. Anyway, I hope this information is helpful for you. Take care and, I will talk to you soon.

Hugs,
amy