[nabs-l] Student Seminar in North Carolina

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Mon Jan 23 16:25:55 UTC 2012

Everyone is invited to the 2012 North Carolina Association of Blind Students Seminar!

It's held in Raleigh, NC, but anyone from anywhere is welcome to attend.  The flyer for our seminar is attached.  It's always a great event.

I'm particularly proud of our exhibit hall.  Last year, we had 28 exhibits.  This year, we're sharing the campus, lunch, and exhibit hall with a professional conference in North Carolina commonly known as "the super-conference."

There are many hotels close to the campus.  The Raleigh airport, RDU, uses many airlines, including Southwest, so you can get cheap flights.

Please help us spread the word!

Justin Salisbury
President
North Carolina Association of Blind Students

Justin M. Salisbury
Undergraduate Student
The University Honors Program
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD