[nabs-l] The 2nd Annual "U Improving U" Regional Seminar

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 02:36:20 UTC 2012

Hi LaKeisha,

When is the seminar and where? Thanks!

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan

 ----- Original Message -----
From: LaKeisha Holmes <lakeisha.renee at gmail.com
<nabs-l at nfbnet.org>,aabs-forum at nfbnet.org, fabs at nfbnet.org,
ncabs at nfbnet.org, tabs at nfbnet.org,txabs at nfbnet.org
Date sent: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 18:52:12 -0500
Subject: [nabs-l] The 2nd Annual "U Improving U" Regional Seminar

Hello all,
Three years ago, the Georgia Association of Blind Students hosted
our first "U Improving U" regional seminar.  The seminar was
created to help blind students  improve in areas such as advocacy
and college preparation.  There was even a self defense class!
There were also  activities geared towards technology  and the
NFB philosophy.  Students from across the southeast region came
to participate in the action packed weekend.
Because of the success of our first seminar, we would love to
make it bigger and better.  If you would like to hear more or
participate in the seminar, please contact:
LaKeisha Holmes
lholmes at gabstudents.org

I hope to hear from you all soon!!
LaKeisha Holmes
President
Georgia Association of Blind Students

LaKeisha Holmes
President
Georgia Association of Blind Students
Phone: 404.580.3040
[The real problem of blindness is not the loss of eyesight.  The
real problem is the misunderstanding and lack of information that
exists.