[nabs-l] Trouble doing a report!

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sun Jan 29 15:34:50 UTC 2012

Joshua,

There are a couplde of possibilities.  First, doesn't Google present this as a link?  Sometimes Google presents a link with a text title and the URL is below
but is pointing to the same thing.  Second, if it is not presented as a link, I would try copying and pasting the link into where it needs to go.  Finally, it is
possible that the link is temporarily not working.  You might try it again later.

If you can look at the page in another way but just need to get the URL for your paper, you can display the page and then copy the address of the page.
Dependikng upon your browser, you can press F6 to get to the address bar, copy the URL, and then press SHIFT F6 to get back to the text of your page.

Good luck.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson