[nabs-l] fw: Google scholarships - please spread the word

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 22:32:56 UTC 2012

FYI...

Please see below for information on Google scholarships for
students with disabilities!

Chris

Scholarships |
<http://googleforstudents.blogspot.com/2012/01/google-scholarship
s-in-north-
america.html> Google Scholarships in North America - Now
accepting
applications! (Google Student Blog):

As part of Google's ongoing commitment to advancing computing and
technology, we are pleased to support the work of our partner
organizations
in providing scholarships to students studying computer science.

Today we are announcing the following scholarship opportunities
in North
America -- now accepting applications!

*
<http://limeconnect.com/opportunities/page/google-lime-scholarshi
p-program
Google Lime Scholarship for Students with Disabilities -
Deadline: February
5, 2012

*
<http://www.aises.org/what/programs/scholarships/info/googleschol
ars> Google
AISES Scholarship - Deadline: February 29, 2012

*
<http://hispanicfund.org/programs/college/scholarships/google-sch
olarship-pr
ogram> Google Hispanic College Fund Scholarship - Deadline: March
1, 2012

*                                 Google UNCF Scholarship -
<http://www.uncf.org/forstudents/scholarDetailSGA.asp?id=714> US
Application
;
<http://www.uncf.org/forstudents/scholardetail.asp?Sch_ID=20870>
Canada
Application - Deadline: March 18, 2012

In addition, we are still accepting applications for the
<http://googleforstudents.blogspot.com/2010/12/2011-google-anita-
borg-memori
al.html> Google Anita Borg Memorial Scholarship (Deadline:
February 6,
2012).

Scholarship recipients will each receive a $10,000 scholarship
for the
2012-2013 academic year and will be invited to attend the
all-expenses-paid
annual
<http://googleforstudents.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-summer-google-s
cholars-ret
reat.html> Google Scholars' Retreat at the Googleplex in Mountain
View, CA.
Scholarships will be awarded based on the strength of the
applicants'
academic background and their demonstrated passion for computer
science.

For complete details on all of our scholarships, please visit
<http://www.google.com/intl/en/jobs/students/proscho/scholarships
/uscanada/
www.google.com/jobs/scholarships.