[nabs-l] Seeking thoughts regarding Venn Diagrams

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 02:48:07 UTC 2012

Hi Bryan,

I have usually made my venn diagrams on my BrailleNote or on a Perkins
Brailler. If I'm doing it on my BrailleNote, as you could do on a notetaker
or a computer, I will start my document by setting up the "columns" for the
diagram. I do this by writing the name of the first column's heading, then
do two new lines, then write the heading for the next column and so on.
After I've made my columns, I'll just put my cursor at the end of each
heading, put a colon, and list the items that would go under that column. On
a Perkins Brailler, I usually set up what looks like a chart or table. I'll
write the headings of the columns across the top of the page, leaving a few
spaces between them. I'll then line up the embossing head with whatever
column I want to write under, and list the things that would go in that
column in a descending column. If this doesn't make sense or you have any
questions, please let me know.

Hope this helps,

Chris