[nabs-l] Hello

Grussenmeyer, William Daniel wdg22 at saclink.csus.edu
Mon Jul 9 23:03:29 UTC 2012

Hello To All the Students Out There,

  My name is Bill.  I'm 32 and live in California.  I've just recently become completely blind in 2009.  Before that I had low vision since 2000 but it wasn't all that bad.  Currently I'm a master's student in computer science at California State University at Sacramento.  I started there in 2009 when I went completely blind.
   I was invited to the convention but I decided not to go because I'm working at a full time internship in Washington DC and its been stressful.  Although judging by this email list it might have been better if I had gone.

Nice to meet everyone,
Bill Grussenmeyer