[nabs-l] Sex Education Curriculum

Herrin, Amber R. herrinar at muohio.edu
Thu Jul 12 13:40:55 UTC 2012

Dear Joshua,

I have to agree with you here!  For me, the idea of knowing about sex,
before I'm sharing it with my husband, is kind of...unnecessary, I guess?
Maybe the wrong answer, and I understand that not everyone believes you
should wait until marriage as I do, but I think that being blind doesn't
prevent us from finding out about it the same way sighted people
do-experiment (isn't that what most people do anyway?) or read books written
on the topic (how confusing can text be?)

Amber R. Herrin
Assistive Technology Trainer in Training: 2012
Mobile: (513) 593-5855
E-mail: herrinar at muohio.edu
"It doesn't matter what you've heard
Impossible is not a word