[nabs-l] Sex Education Curriculum

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 05:32:46 UTC 2012

Hello,
My problem with the current mottles are that they are gross.
They are hard and as synthetic as possible. The way they are presented make
one never want to see a peaness or vagina. They may work for putting in a
condom or a diaphragm, but past that point they just bring disgust to their
users.
Any mottles should be at least somewhat realistic, because otherwise it will
scare the blind person from having anything to do with sex.
That sweetish class sounds very awesome, perhaps if the teacher stripped
down, the students would treat sex ed as a cereous topic. I don't think
anyone should be embarrassed about sex or sexual matters and I think
children should be given the truth. They have a peaness and a vagina and
when they are old enough to ask about what it is, they are almost old enough
to deal with the issues that come with their body demanding babies.

BTW Ashley, I know how hard it is to get your hands on a condom and I know
how hard it is to get your hands on a new born baby.
A condom looks like a long, thin, rubber sleeve with a big ring at the base.
There's a little pouch on the end that's smaller than the main part. When a
condom is in a package It's a little 1.5-2 inch square package that feels
like there is a ring in it. When the condom is taken out of the package,
it's like a ring with a rubber Curtin in the middle. You can find the side
that is supposed to fit over the peaness by either blowing on it or feeling
to see where that little pouch or bubble is poking out. The side that is
poking out is the side that stays on the outside.
They kind of feel like a finger of a latex glove.
WARNING! If your boyfriend wants to be cool and either: wear a flavored
condom, glow in the dark condom, extra large condom or any condom that's not
considered plane, don't do penetration. Most of those fancy condoms are
meant for oral sex and generally are weaker than the plane condoms. A
diaphragm is kind of the same idea, except it is inserted into the vagina
and can often stay there for a couple hours where as a condom has to be used
right away.
Also note, condoms aren't meant to be used more than once, so be aware of
that when you go in for the second time. They are thin and the guy doesn't
always notice that the condom has broken.

A baby's umbilical chord sticks out of their belly button. (You ever wonder
what that strange indentation is fore?) It is a feeding tube that goes right
into the baby's stomach. One end is attached to the mom somewhere in the
uterus and the other comes out of the babies bellybutton. The chord is cut
in order to remove the baby from a physical attachment to the mother.
Beyond that, take a biology class, it is a lot more detailed, but that is
the idea. You could also Google it.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs