[nabs-l] Computers

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Jul 13 20:15:08 UTC 2012

There could be lots of reasons, none of which has to do with the make of
the computer.  They include, but are not limited to, age of computer,
speed of processor, amount of memory, version of Windows and JAWS, other
programs running, how recently Windows was installed, registry settings
and more...

Dave