[nabs-l] Computers

Desiree Oudinot turtlepower17 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 04:10:29 UTC 2012

Hi all,
I currently have a Del laptop, and I like it fine, but my old HP
desktop was the most reliable computer I ever had. It lasted me nearly
8 years, and truthfully still works, but the fan went bad on it and I
haven't replaced it. I've had Del desktops that crashed just a month
or two after purchase. This was at least 10 or 12 years ago though,
and I'd say that Del's products have improved since then. Since this
laptop was purchased by BVS, I had no say in it, but if I had bought
my own I definitely would have bought another HP.