[nabs-l] Computers

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 14 05:41:57 UTC 2012

Hi,
since jaws will run on any windows 7 computer, consider other factors. Also,
jaws can work on multiple things on any pc.
All you do is alt tab between applications. So with vague  peremiters, any
computer would meet those specifics you listed.
What do you want in a computer. Consider memory processor speed, how many
USB ports it has, what the sound quality is and if you have any vision, how
the screen looks.
I'll check what brand my laptop is; my main pc is custom made.
I'd say hp and dell seem pretty decent and get good reviews.