[nabs-l] Computers

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 05:57:40 UTC 2012

Hello,
Again, I tried everything except for cutting the wires. I could higher a
hacker to go into my system shell and put an error in all the checkers that
force load the drivers, but this computer probably won't last long enough
for me to find anyone with the skill to do that well.
The card thing would work, except there is this thing called 3 fingered
gestures that are activated anytime the mouse pad is touched by something
larger than the finger. ATM I'm just super await of where ever my curser is
at all times and I try to restrain myself from throwing my computer against
the wall when I type a whole email into the search box of WLM.
It would be nice if Jaws or the laptop made a little click sound when the
mouse was activated, so I'd notice...
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs