[nabs-l] Question concerning national grants to assist withtuition

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 02:58:48 UTC 2012

Hello, if you contact your rehabilitation counselor they should throw some
money at you... If you already have a BA it may be a little more difficult,
but if you're not able to find work as a TVI, they should help. If I were
you, I'd try to be an assistant to a TVI and teach skills that don't require
the training. Then when they've seen you work, often times the employment
agency will help you fund the program.
Also, I believe the NFB has some programs for people who want to become
TVIs.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs