[nabs-l] MDW Educational Science Laboratory Kit

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 23:20:16 UTC 2012

Dear list,
I am trying to find where to purchase the laboartory kit from MWD
EDucational Science. It would be a great addition to the NC Museum of
Natural Science's laboratory area, and I'd like to see if it would
help me in Biology as well. Does anyone know where to purchase the
kit, or does anyone have suggestions for items to make up my own kit?
I have a kitchen theromemter that will be useful for testing the
temperatur of liquids, and funnels for pouring of course. Keep in mind
this is a biology class, but it has chemistry components.

Let's get creative! I'd love to hear about adaptations that you have
experienced in making science accessible so you don't end up sitting
at the computer typing up data every time...I don't want to be that
type of lab partner...I want to do some of the actual work!

Peace,
Jewel