[nabs-l] LWSB Little Rock Employment Training Programs

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 00:49:11 UTC 2012

I've not gone there, but as long as you aren't restricted on when you can go
out, signing out isn't a big deal, but it's H E double hockey sticks if you
have to tell people where you're going, get permission and give a firm time
for when you'll be back...
I would also avoid camps with long lecture times. I've found that long
lectures on independence or job interviews are kind of contrary to what
they're trying to teach...
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs