[nabs-l] New Computer

Valerie Gibson valandkayla at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 02:45:34 UTC 2012

Netbooks aren't mac. :P perhapse you mean the macbook? haha, just giving ya a hard time.
Good luck with your new computer. my last computer that was windows was an hp, and for as much as i had that thing on and running, i'm surprised it lasted for as long as it did.  It still works, just haven't pulled it down from the closet now that i have my mac mini.