[nabs-l] Good vs. Not-so-good Training Centers

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 17 04:42:17 UTC 2012

Dave,
Oh my! Which year did you attend WSB? Were you there for a vocational
program or independent living? I've heard good things about the vocational
tracks like IRS, but not the general life skills teaching. Its sad to house
a center for the blind in a high crime area. Seems counter productive
because the director should want students to get out and do their own thing.
There is a tendency to exaggerate here because people like nfb centers more.
Its nfb list after all.
Are you serious? Near enough to hear gun shots?
Ashley