[nabs-l] New Computer

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 06:38:51 UTC 2012

Beth,
  Out here in Utah rehab's been known to buy macs if clients can plead
a strong enough case to go that route instead of windows.  I might
switch over eventually but, I love jaws, and although I also love my
iPhone, the learning curve to switch from jaws to voiceover, on a
desktop or laptop, seems rather steep to me right now.
  Best,
Kirt