[nabs-l] Choosing a Center

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 00:17:55 UTC 2012

I went to CCB and thankfully graduted.  The thing about the NFB
centers is that they may or may not accept people who have more
than one disability, particularly mental disabilities/illnesses.
This is because the activities are overwhelming and the work is
tough.  I'm not sure how I can say this, but it took me going to
CCB to get my parents to stop breathing down my neck about how
incapable I was/could have been.
Beth