[nabs-l] Freshman year

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Wed Jul 18 04:12:47 UTC 2012

Hey, Ashley,,

My blind boyfriend and I simply take it for granted people's watching
us. You're not gonna stop it, so why not just accept and get into a
fact that, people's education will not always unfold on your own
terms? I keep in mind too a situation in which said roles are
reversed, I would hope the blind person just sit back and do their
thing while I hopefully not rudely, see how they do things. At 09:00