[nabs-l] LWSB Little Rock Employment Training Programs

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Wed Jul 18 04:19:54 UTC 2012

Desiree, if you want to work for Rehab, you could help those blind
clients, especially if they get a special education teacher, as
opposed to a full blown TVI.
The Special Education teacher may not know how to use the assistive
technology, so you could teach them.
For colleges, on the other hand, you can help the DSO learn how to
install the technology.
Blessings, Joshua