[nabs-l] Question for Tyler

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Wed Jul 18 05:38:25 UTC 2012

Joshua,
First, I want to start off by mentioning that I asked a question, and
you replied by misspelling the name of your all-star philosopher, then
went on with some claim that I'm the only ACB member on list, and I
should explain to you "federationists" why something got voted off by
the ACB. I really am curious about the philosophy, for a few different
reasons. A lot of the people I've asked this question of (including you,
and incidentally, I did not get a message off list about your views),
just give me some evasive answer and go on to attack another organization.

It's reasons like this that I tend to avoid a lot of the NFB, and not
only just the NFB. People get stuck to their philosophy and spend half
their time bashing other organizations. I honestly have no clue why it
got voted out. I like the idea of fair wages personally, but you're
going to have to find someone else to ask. As I've stated, I am the ACBS
webmaster, but I don't tend to follow everything that happens within the
organization.

I personally believe that if that is the response to questions like
that, I don't want to be a "confederationist." It seems like you'd be
better off explaining what you believe, rather than being an elitist
ass. Just my two cents, anyway. Good luck in getting your question answered.