[nabs-l] ATI jobs was LWSB Little Rock Employment Training Programs

Desiree Oudinot turtlepower17 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 07:06:16 UTC 2012

Hi,
Wow, that gave me something to think about. It brings to mind the fact
that having a college degree helps you get hired, regardless of
whether the job you're applying for is actually related to your field
of study or not. In that sense I can see how it would be helpful to
have the certification, even if it's not worth a whole lot.