[nabs-l] meeting results and what to do to get a working computerfor college

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 05:21:14 UTC 2012

Hello,
If you graduated high school and got excepted into college, you should just
go and tell them that you're going and you need this, this and this in order
to be independent. You need to have a technology assessment by a
professional blind technology person and it's your right to get that
assessment. If your counselor doesn't get you the meeting with the adaptive
technology professionals, talk to their supervisor. Let the supervisor know
that your rehab counselor is keeping you from succeeding in college and if
they want you to pass your classes, you have got to have a computer. Because
you aren't someone with time to worry about a technology failure, you really
need an apple computer that will be dependable and has the best support in
the world.
http://www.apple.com/why-mac/
This is why you need a mac, and you have not had the experience you want in
college with your PC, so because you want the best, you need to have a Mac.
First rule of rehab, they want you to do and show what's best for you. They
will only guide you if you let them. you must be sure, un moving and firm
that this is what you want and there is nothing better you can have, even
though there may be things you're uncertain about. Confidence is the key and
independence is the way.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs