[nabs-l] meeting results and what to do to get a workingcomputerfor college

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 15:44:51 UTC 2012

Sounds good on paper, but because I hvae bipolar, there's no way
the NFB is going to advoate.  I remember having had some
stressful experiences at work because of this disorder, so rehab
thinks they can take their sweet old time with me because of it.
They've been making me do this because of mental issues.  They
think I clearly demonstrated I can't work, so they want to put x
and y supports around me because ... well, let's  just say it was
money, money, money.  I'm not happy because I want college and a
degree.  I feel like a total disgrace to my family.  But thanks,
Peter.  I should probably appeal, and getting the NFB involved
isn't really an option because it was the NFB trying to train me
to be "employable."
Beth